Skilled nursing services help patients regain their independence and recover from injury or illness. Our wide range of nursing services include:
- Medication Management: Partnering with the patient’s doctor, our nurses develop a medication schedule, evaluate the effectiveness of medications and educate the patient and/or his or her caregiver on proper dosage, frequency and side effects.
- Wound Care: For patients with complex, non-healing wounds or new stage III and IV pressure ulcers, our certified wound care nurses provide specialized, in-home care and education to ensure wounds heal properly.
- Rehabilitation Nursing: After suffering a severe injury (i.e. burns, stroke, amputation, etc.), patients often need rehabilitative nursing care to safely transition from hospital or treatment center to home.
- IV Infusion Therapy: We provide a wide range of in-home intravenous (IV) and nutritional support services for patients who have gastrointestinal disorders, congestive heart failure, cancer or other conditions that require medication or nutritional sustenance delivered through an IV. Our team includes registered nurses who collaborate with pharmacists and dietitians at the patient’s home infusion company of record to provide the most effective care for patients at home.
- Ostomy Care: With the guidance of our Certified Wound, Ostomy and Continence care Nurses (CWOCN), patients are able to maintain their independence and get acclimated to using an ostomy pouch.
- Continence Care: Understanding the level of discomfort and embarrassment associated with incontinence, we offer comprehensive in-home continence care for patients. Services include urinary catheter maintenance, toileting programs and home accessibility assessments.
- Nursing in Collaboration with Therapy and Rehabilitation: Whether a patient needs physical, occupational or speech therapy, our team of highly-trained rehabilitation specialists assists patients in improving strength, mobility, balance, swallowing, and communication skills. Our team of nurses and therapists work together to ensure patients are recovering from head to toe.
- After Hours Care and Triage Support: We know that patient care does not end after normal business hours—through our After Hours triage team, we are able to provide around the clock care. We offer evening and nighttime support as well as weekend and holiday visits.