What is Private Care
When you need home assistance, there is an affordable alternative to checking into a senior home or asking friends or family to help you: VNA’s Private Care service. We provide in-home care to fit your schedule, whether it’s part-time, full-time, hourly, live-in, or overnight. Our experienced caregivers are CPR and first-aid trained and available 24/7.
For family members, this is a great solution that supplements and alleviates your responsibilities at home, allowing you to work or even travel when you wish. It also serves as a great complement to home health or hospice when you need additional assistance. Services include in-home and respite care, nursing home or hospital sitting, and additional assistance to those receiving home health or hospice care.
Who needs and pays for Private Care?
- Anyone may receive home care. The service is ideal for those who need home assistance, particularly at times when the aid of a companion makes life easier
- Those with chronic conditions find Private Care especially helpful.
- People often supplement home health or hospice care with VNA’s Private Care service
If you have a Long Term Care policy, Private Care may be partially or fully covered.
Call us to find out how we can help you or your loved one!
What services we provide
- Personal Caregiving from Aides
- Senior Caregiving
- Care to Supplement Home Health and/or Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Sitters-services in Homes, Nursing Facilities, and Assisted Living Facilities
- Live-in Care
- Live-in Companions/Sitters
- Hourly Care
- Overnight Care
- Medication Set-Up and Reminders
- Care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We offer long-term and short-term caregiver solutions tailored to suit your individual needs.
Please call us at 1-866-VNA-SCAL (866.862.7225) so we can help you.
What differentiates us
- Continuum of Care – total care management (home Health, hospice, and Private Care) with one organization
- Qualified caregivers available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Competitive and affordable pricing