We specialize in physical therapy for patients who have recently undergone joint replacement surgery.
Medicare awarded VNA a 4.5-Star rating for delivering better outcomes in key areas of pain, wound healing, and timely initiation of care.
Timely initiation of care: 100%
Less pain when moving around: 85.1%
Wounds improve or heal: 98.5%
The Joint Replacement Program includes:
- Surgical wound management
- Pain management
- Medication management
- Patient and family education on safety, balance and exercise
- Individualized care plans focused on therapeutic intervention
- An interdisciplinary team approach including skilled nursing, physical and occupational therapy and other disciplines
- Care transition and coordination support