Our caregivers can provide homemakers services, detailed personal care assistance, and relief for loved ones for patients on hospice.
Light meal preparation
• Light housekeeping (dusting, vacuuming, wiping counters, sweeping floors, emptying trash)
• Driving to appointments
• Medication reminders
• Writing letters
• Maintaining a calendar
• Organize closets / storage space
• Accompany during exercise or walking
• Laundry / linens changed
• Escort on social outings
• Set-up supplies for grooming
• Menu planning
• List making
• Sending packages
• Special projects
• Pet care
• Games / activities
• Clothing selection
Detailed Personal Care Assistance
• Dressing: Upper and lower body
• Bathing and shampoo: tub / shower / bed
• Clean fingernails
• Assist with grooming
• Assist with denture care / teeth brushing • Vital Signs: temperature, respiratory, blood pressure
• Assist with feeding
• Monitoring weight, fluid intake and output
• Assist with incontinence supplies
• Emptying foley catheter bag
• Assist with transfer
• Assist with walking and exercises as appropriate
• Observation / recording changes
• Light massage
End-of-Life (Hospice) Care
All the tasks listed but administered with and extra sensitivity to comfort and dignity for the client and family members.
Who benefits from VNA Care@Home Services:
Patients/clients and family members benefit. Patients/clients get assistance with essential activities of daily living while family members get support and a break from the constant stress of being the primary caregiver.
Activities of daily living are the basic tasks we all must complete in everyday life. While most of us remain independent with ADLs, sometimes extra assistance is needed as the result of an injury, illness or the aging process.
Care is individualized to meet our client’s need – hourly or live-in, short-term or long-term.
Who pays for VNA Care@Home?
Clients can choose to pay for services out-of-pocket or see if they have a Long Term Care Insurance that covers caregiving services. VNA is a preferred provider of the VA as well. If you are a Veteran, the VA will cover caregiving/ homemaking services in some cases. Please contact us at 800-752-4947 to find out what your options are.
VNA Care@Home is one of the oldest licensed caregiving companies in Southern California. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of the individuals and families we serve. We take pride in matching trustworthy, compassionate caregivers with clients. Areas we service include Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Palm Desert area.
Choose VNA Care@Home!