We improve Members’ quality of life, discern their goals of care, and reduce utilization of inpatient and emergency department services as a means of managing symptoms associated with advanced illness.
80% of Seniors wish to die at home; only 20% actually do
25% of health spending happens in last 12 months of life due to increased use of inpatient care, ED, & SNF stays
Learn more about how we deliver results to health plans for some of their biggest challenges.
FFS. Value-based care models work for the Medi-Cal population, where compliance & Member reliance on inpatient/ED services are the biggest challenges.
We partner with health plans and other at-risk entities to improve quality and reduce spend in the home setting.
Benefits to Health Plans:
- Sustained Customer Health
- Health Crisis Prevention
- Reduced inpatient, ED & SNF utilization
- Savings for Health Plan Administration
- Home Health Care coordination
- DME Coordination
- IV Coordination
- In-Home Diagnostic Coordination
- After-Hours Triage of urgent/Emergent Cases
- Provider Network Management