For over 85 years, our parent company, VNA, has been your trusted source for home and hospice care. We are not only one of the first licensed home health agencies in America, but with our CMS rating of 4.5 stars (which is the top 6% in the country), we have become the industry standard for quality of patient care. However, we have noticed that some of our clients do not wish to be limited by the bureaucracies of health insurance companies, for they know their health is priceless, and will do whatever it takes to ensure their joy and longevity. This is why we have created Insignia– to help our most discerning clients create bespoke healthcare for their specific desires.
Areas of Expertise
- With over 85 years of industry knowledge, our compassionate team will guide you through the difficult process of understanding various options when it comes to treating cancer
- Our team will help you select a specialist, schedule your appointments, seek second opinions, and explore treatment options
- Our team will provide all your pharmacy needs, whether you need retail prescriptions or intravenous infusion drugs
- Our physicians are not just specialists. They are the leading, cutting-edge professionals in each specialty, and some are of global renown
- Insignia has a long history with some of the most prestigious infusion pharmacies in all of California. This will ensure you will receive first-class service when you need it. Please visit our Pharmacy section for more information
- Insignia will care for you with the compassion, respect, and discretion you deserve
- California is the destination of choice for individuals seeking fertility treatments. People fly here from all over the world to access the cutting-edge technologies, the most prestigious fertility centers, and the best doctors in the world
- When it comes to your future family, we want you in the most skilled and compassionate hands. After understanding your needs, we will refer you to a bespoke physician and guide you through the whole process. For women who do not wish to inject themselves, we even know of fertility doctors who will give you your daily shots for fourteen days free of charge
Professional translators are available upon request.
Post-delivery recovery services
- Becoming pregnant is just the first step in your journey. Insignia Health understands women, and we know each of you will have different needs. Whether you hail from a different country and culture, are alone or away from your family, or are a busy corporate titan, we have bespoke care for you
- Our team will also coordinate your labor, delivery, recovery, and body conditioning to help you resume your pre-pregnancy shape. We will care for you, your family, and your baby to ensure that you have all the support and resources you need to make this experience your awaited miracle
- Some of our services include but are not limited to selecting a doctor and a hospital and ensuring the best accommodations for you before and during your hospital admission and upon discharge. We will provide you with a doula, and once your baby is born, with a nurse to care for you and your baby. In some cases, babysitting services will be required, and if that is your desire, we will pair you with the most qualified caregivers for your other precious family members
- Selecting an obstetrician is of utmost importance, for this professional will care for you during your pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum days. Our team will help you select a bespoke compassionate physician who will make you feel comfortable and be available when questions arise
We invite you to know more about Insignia Fertility Services by contacting us directly at 562-396-1936.
Insignia can coordinate a variety of orthopedic services such as:
- Total Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Spine Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Foot and Ankle
- Hand and Upper Extremity
- General Orthopedics
- World Class Imaging
Insignia works with some of the most respected orthopedic surgeons in the country, so our team will help you find one tailored to your needs. Your chosen surgeon will come to you for a consultation. In addition, not only will we be by your side before surgery, but we will also care for you once you are ready to return home. Depending on your needs, we will design a care team for you that includes nurses, physical therapists and occupational therapists who will work in conjunction with your physician to expedite your full and safe recovery.
Our parent company, VNA, has a long history of caring for our elderly population with the respect, compassion and dignity they deserve.
Feel free to reach out to us so we may share with you some of the programs we have developed and perfected to care for those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
We care for our clients in the comfort of their own homes, but we also can help with the selection of the most appropriate skilled nursing facility or nursing homes for each individual based on their specific needs.
Let our team become an extension of your family. We will make sure your family member’s physical, emotional and medical needs are met at all times.
Here are some of the things you can expect from our Insignia Care Team:
- 24/7 consistent, compassionate communication and bespoke care
- We will coordinate and facilitate all doctor appointments and transportation. One of our five-star nurses will always be present to accompany you during these appointments to ensure proper assessment
- We will supply and administer all the medications you need
Please call us for more detailed information.
Insignia Care also offers treatment coordination for the following specialties.
- Allergies, Immunology
- Allergy diagnosis & treatment
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Apnea
- Hormone Replacement Therapies
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- 24-hour RN
- 24 hour LVN
- 24-hour caregiver
- Travel Assistance
- IV certified RN
- Certified wound, ostomy, and incontinence RN
- Registered Dietician
- Mobile X-Ray
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Palliative Care RN
- Pain Management
- Certified Hospice RN
- Symptom Management
- Picc Line Care and Intravenous Medication Administration
- Intravenous Antibiotics, Antiviral and Antifungal therapies.
- Pain Management
- IV Hydration
- Enteral Nutrition
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Immune Globulin Therapy (IVIG)
- Growth Hormones
- Oral medications
- Injectable Medications
- Other Individualized Therapies Available upon request
Durable Medical Equipment
- At Insignia we pride ourselves in working with the top manufacturers and distributers in the country, we only utilize the best quality products for our patients. Settling for what’s available it’s never an option. Anything, anywhere at any time.